- Engine fault code reader works with all OBDII compliant vehicles, 16pin OBDII standard interface.
- This car diagnostic scanner can clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light).
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Handheld car fault detector, ergonomic design, medium size, perfect control.
- Quickly view the real-time data and car fault code through unique screen display.
- Support 6 popular languages to fully meet market demand; Quickly read and clear vehicle fault codes.
Webber Dot3 Brake Clutch Fluid 485ml X 2
This webber brake and clutch fluid is made from high molecular weight poly alkylene glycol ethers and poly alkylene glycol ether borates to give high melting point fluid of DOT 4 quality. It is blended with special additives that prevents fluid oxidation rust and swelling of the piston seal used in conventional brake system.
This brake fluid has been specifically designed for use at high temperature under the most severe conditions. It is recommended for refill or top up brake and clutch system in passenger’s cars, FWD, light and heavy-duty commercial vehicles, mining, construction and agricultural equipment that requires a non-petroleum-based DOT 3 brake and clutch hydraulic fluid.
BENDIX brake fluid is made with advanced prescriptions that meet the standards of GB10830-1998\JLSK2233BF- 3\SAEJ1703\FMVSS NO.116DOT3 and ISO 4295. It is suitable for brake, clutches and other hydraulic transmission systems of various vehicle and excellent high-low temperature characteristics.
stable performance to ensure the brake system is more sensitive and safer.
it provides a suitable solution to all types of vehicles regardless of age or specification.
it is designed for vehicles with drum brakes, front and rear as well as hydraulic clutch system.