- Engine fault code reader works with all OBDII compliant vehicles, 16pin OBDII standard interface.
- This car diagnostic scanner can clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light).
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Handheld car fault detector, ergonomic design, medium size, perfect control.
- Quickly view the real-time data and car fault code through unique screen display.
- Support 6 popular languages to fully meet market demand; Quickly read and clear vehicle fault codes.
Michelin Tyre LATITUDE SPORT 3 – 255/55 R18
Michelin Latitude Sport 3 product description & features
Innovative tread compound
Resolute and precise performance
The Michelin Latitude Sport 3 is a 4×4 tyre designed with a continuous central rib through the tyre’s tread pattern.
This helps to ensure a high torque transfer when both braking and accelerating – helping to deliver a smooth and reliable performance.
The tyre features a two-ply carcass to tackle the robust challenges encountered by a 4×4 driver. The Latitude Sport’s tread compound has been created from an innovative mix of silica and the latest in elastomer technology – providing you with extra mileage without any compromise on fuel efficiency.
The Michelin Latitude Sport 3 ultra-high performance summer tire is built to offer more spirited drivers the kind of traction, handling and cornering performance you look for in a UHP model. Designed to fit a wide range of SUV’s and crossover vehicles, Michelin has produced a tire that doesn’t disappoint for the most part.
With a new asymmetric tread design and unique tread compound, the Latitude Sport 3 aims to improve on the capabilities of the original Latitude Sport tire, which is an excellent tire in its own right. However, Michelin has bumped up the traction, braking and cornering grip on this latest model. It’s one reason why you’ll find it as OE on vehicles like the Porsche Macan S.
Thanks to the varied thickness of this tires siping, there is a reduction in rolling resistance. It’s tread design and three wide circumferential grooves provides exceptional wet traction and reduces the risk of hydroplaning. We’ve heard drivers state that this tire handles wet road surfaces as well as many competitor tires do on dry pavement.
Michelin offers 17 to 21-inch sizes, with speed ratings of V, W and Y available. A 20K mile treadwear warranty is also included on all sizes.
Excellent dry and wet grip, traction and braking
Cornering grip and stability is outstanding
Ultimate Wet Traction
Low Rolling Resistance
Dry Grip 88%
Wet Grip 86%
Replacement available, if not fitted