The CENTRO M1-V2 Lavalier Clip-on Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone is designed for video use and provides clear and accurate voice reproduction. The newscaster-style design provides an effective omnidirectional pickup pattern. This is the best performance+cost value available for your complete video needs.
Unit is extremely lightweight, designed for optimum portability and comfort, and delivers some of the clearest recorded sound you can find. The Centro M1-V2 Lavalier Clip-on Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone is not just for cameras, it is also compatible with most smartphones, audio recorders and mobile devices. Microphone performance is much better than most built-in camera microphones: outstanding for interviews, podcasts, dictation, and much more. This microphone is a workhorse, never get caught with mushy, muffled sound again.
Windscreen and wind muff are included for use in breezy conditions or while moving at speed. Includes 20-foot audio cable, LR44 700-hour battery, 1/4″ Jack adapter, and Tie-clip for handy mounting. The components fit inside many standard camera cases.
- The CENTRO BY-M2 is an upgraded new clip-on omnidirectional Microphone for Smartphones, DSLRs, camcorders, audio recorders, PC etc. It performs significantly better than majority of the built in microphones.
- High-quality condenser microphone, ideal for video use, vlogging, YouTube, Interview, Studio, Video Recording
- Low cut & Play back headphone monitoring in smartphone mode. EXTRA-LONG CORD: Lavalier microphone cord is 20 FEET!!! Perfect in every possible recording scenario. You don’t have to worry about short distance for recording sound.
- Compatible with iPhone Android & Windows Smartphones PC DSLR Cameras Camcorders, Audio Recorders. By the Original Phone Adapter that comes with your iPhone, the mic will work on iPhone 7 and on 7 plus, on iPhone 8, 8 plus and on iPhone X
- Important Smartphone Note
- In order to properly use the Centro M1-V2 on your smartphone, ensure that the M1-V2 switch is in the off/smartphone position before you plug in the microphone.